Sample preparation is the current bottleneck for modern mass spectrometry. The DynaCHIP is a micro-mass exchanger utilizing tangential flow filtration for active sample conditioning in a flow-through configuration with a sample residence time of just 1-second.
The microfluidic chip is manufactured via advanced microfabrication that allows for scalable and reproducible production of the device. This ensures easy and repeatable sample prep every time.
- Proprietary Engineered Fluidic System
- Batch Microfabricated Fluidic Chip
- Tunable Nanoporous Membrane
- Broad Molecular Weight Coverage
- Nano Sample Volumes
- Repeatable, Single-Use Chip with Zero Variance
In “standard operation,” the device utilizes a novel “active sample treatment” to optimize complex biochemical samples for ESI-MS.
It optimizes the signal to noise ratio by conditioning the sample via the following: